e-vouchers provide electronically stored value, enabling easy and convenient loading mechanisms. Providing numerous benefits to both merchants and customers, e-gift vouchers have become a popular option.
Generate additional revenue streams with an e-voucher
Streamflow issues e-vouchers that are electronically stored values. These can be pre-printed or generated in real-time from merchant terminals or websites. The voucher can then be redeemed by the user via a number of channels online, via SMS as well as through merchant interfaces. Once redeemed, the value of the voucher is transferred to the user’s prepaid card or e-wallet account with that merchant and funds are instantly available for use.
E-vouchers and e-gift vouchers provide a range of benefits for both end customers and businesses.
Our e-vouchers can be used for:
- Loading prepaid cards
- Transferring money to an e-wallet
- Loading accounts online
- Loading any other account type that is integrated with the Streamflow payments platform
Many people use e-vouchers as e-gift vouchers, either as incentives for employees after hitting targets, or for friends and family as a birthday or Christmas present. Over the years, end customers have found e-gift vouchers to be an increasingly popular alternative to money as a gift, believing it to be a more thoughtful and considerate present.
The benefits include
- Available in multiple currencies
- Available in various denominations depending on merchant requirements
- Can be fixed value or percentage-based voucher
- Expiry date of the voucher can be defined
- Vouchers can be used exclusively or transferable for gifting purpose
- Providers can generate, distribute, redeem and track e-vouchers using a single platform
- Provides an additional revenue stream for merchants and service providers