In the ever-changing world of payment technology, we strive to stay ahead of our competition. We do this by making sure that our mobile payment solutions are centred around cutting-edge technologies, which include:
- Mobile wallets supporting Near Field Communication (NFC) and QR code
- Contactless stickers for smartphones
- Host Card Emulation (HCE)
- Wearables such as smartwatches, wristbands, or key fobs
In order to ensure we provide the most up-to-date mobile solutions to our clients and customers, we have also partnered with the following market-leading mobile payment providers:
- Garmin Pay: Even if you leave your wallet or phone at home, you will never be caught out when you need to make a purchase by tapping your PFS card via your smartwatch.
- Samsung Pay: With a compatible Samsung device, it could not be simpler to upload your PFS card – providing you with access to a simple and secure method of mobile payment.
- Google Pay: PFS has teamed up with Google Pay to deliver fast, reliable mobile payment solutions in millions of locations – whether they be in-store, via apps or online.
- Fitbit Pay: Just add your PFS card to a Fitbit mobile wallet and you are ready to pay from your wrist while on the move. Your details won’t be shared with Fitbit or retailers, which means your finances always remain secure.