Automated, hassle-free payment switch service
Our customers are increasingly using Streamflow current accounts as their main financial solution. To make this even easier, Streamflow can manage the entire process. This includes transferring any regular payments such as direct debits and Standing Orders from a bank or building society directly to a Streamflow issued account. Streamflow was the first non-bank participant to provide a payment switch service, working directly with Pay UK.
Expert Switch Services
We operate our switching services on the principle that finance and money organization should be simple and effective. Our card and switching services are operated with specialist technology by a team of experts, who manage all switches from start to finish.
Offering a range of cards and products, we cater to all customer preferences. We use our experience and insight to help clients choose the best service for them, before providing our smooth and swift payment switching service.
Our accounts are available to all customers within the EEA who are looking for reliable alternatives to traditional transactions that are beneficial for card and account users in the digital age.
To make account switching as easy as possible, our users can have money transferred directly to their account, whenever they choose. In addition, mobile payments and account control means that customers always have full access to our services wherever they are.
The entire process is simple, reliable and fast, with Streamflow managing communications with the cardholder throughout.
How it works:
- Cardholder logs in to existing online banking account and can initiate the switch
- We’ll ask the cardholder for their old bank or building society details
- Cardholder can select the payments they want us to move to their Streamflow account
- We arrange for the transfer of these direct debits, standing orders and bill payments from the old bank or building society
- The old account remains open
- It takes around 10 days start to finish